08 April 2011

48 hours till takeoff

I have never looked forward to a vacation so much in my entire life.  I hate spring and this rain and gloomy days. I just passed the six month mark of my husband telling me that he didn't want to be married to me anymore.  I've had a full week of feeling crappy and sorry for myself and I hate that too. I am allowing myself two more days of stress, and crying fits and then it's blue skies ahead.  I'm going to park my butt on this beach and soak in the sun and remember all the reasons my life is great and remind myself of what makes me a great person.  And then when I come back it's time to start fresh and move on and be the happy me I usually am but this week I'm not. 

1 comment:

  1. You so deserve this vacation sis! Enjoy and soak it all up! I miss you! remember that many many friends think about you, and we all think you are a beautiful person, in and out, with so many good traits! Hug. Hug. Hug. I LOVE YOU! your sister forever. Kaisa.

    ReplyDelete