29 April 2011

tears....

I admit it - I woke up early to watch the wedding. Thanks to Ruby the alarm kitten I am usually awakened by 4:30am to play but rather than kick her cute little kitten butt out of the room like usual, we got up, made coffee and snuggled to watch the cnn.com broadcast (thankfully since I don't own a tv). 

I'm a total die-hard romantic sucker.  She looked stunning and when you could read his lips to tell her she looked beautiful, I cried. Ok, I'll be honest I cried through most of it.  Not unusual for me as I do normally bawl my way through weddings (I never made a really good bridesmaid!!). They looked so genuinely happy even dealing with all the pomp and circumstance and millions of people watching their every move. 

Anyways I don't know if it's cuz I'm now a bit over tired or what but I can't stop crying today.  I guess it's just one of those days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment