26 May 2011

comfort food

Alas, something is wrong with my left eye - myself, dr google and the pharmacist all concur and don't think it's pink eye. It could be the result of a too old mascara or perhaps something flew into my eye during the last few days of tornado-like winds.... 

But tonight I kinda felt like something to cheer me up yet didn't have the energy to bake... then I remembered this little goodie bag.... 

 last time I made cookies I froze a whole bag of them for safe keeping or in case of emergency... 

 So I popped 3 of them in my trusty toaster oven and presto! warm, fresh baked cookies.....

the perfect treat on a cold May evening (seriously the temperature dropped so much tonight I considered putting the heat back on!) 

pink-eyed pirate - over and out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment