14 May 2011

noteable and quoteable

I subscribe to a blog that sends me a positive quote at the end of each day - it just gives me the little extra thought in consciously making the effort to think positively.  Maybe it's the writer in me, but I've always loved reading through quotes and trying to find the way to make them applicable to my own path in life.  It's kind of a gloomy, muggy day here today so I thought I would start the day reading through some of the quotes I've noted down from these daily emails and then of course I thought I should share them.  

Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right. 
Henry Ford

Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
Confucius

Never bend your head. Hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.
Helen Keller

Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.
Mother Teresa
 
A day without laughter is a day wasted.
Charlie Chaplin

The rung of a ladder was never meant to rest upon, but only to hold a man's foot long enough to enable him to put the other somewhat higher.
Thomas Henry Huxley

There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
Albert Einstein 

I had to add this in to today's post - I admit to stealing it off a friend's facebook status but I just thought it was great.  Although some of my best friends have been in my life since late elementary/early high school, there have been others that have come in to my heart along the way, in many different cities that I have lived in and it makes me grateful for the constant evolution of people in my life for whatever reason they were sent to me.  Girls night Thursday night, family girls night last night and dinner with friends again tonight - I am blessed xo xo
"Whatever relationships you have attracted in your life at this moment, are precisely the ones you need in your life at this moment. There is a hidden meaning behind all events, and this hidden meaning is serving your own evolution"

No comments:

Post a Comment