So I had some left over pumpkin from Thanksgiving last weekend and what else to do but bake of course! Here is the recipe that I came up with:
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1/4 cup agave nectar
4 Tbsp melted butter
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp ground ginger
2 1/2 cups almond flour
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1/4 cup ground flax
2. Line a muffin pan with paper liners or prep silicone baking cups
3. In a large mixing bowl, use an electric beater to thoroughly combine all ingredients EXCEPT almond flour, walnuts, and raisins.
4. Stir in almond flour until well combined.
5. Stir in walnuts and chocolate chips.
6. Spoon batter into muffin cups, using wet fingers to press down any bumps on the tops before baking.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.