21 November 2011

It's an honour to be nominated.....

But to be honest it feels even better to win!!! 

I was honoured to be nominated for the Biz X Magazine Oscars among other amazing businesses for The Best Little Retail Shop in Windsor Essex.  Friday was the Awards presentation and well, let's just say it feels really great to win!! 

Here are a few snaps from the evening that I shared with the girls from the store:
Rockin' the red carpet
With my award - just a little bit happy!!

Peggy, Jeanine, Sparky The Fire Dog and me :)
It was a very fun night - we met some great people at our table with wonderful local businesses.  After all the hard work put in over the past few years, it makes me very proud that I have built this successful business.  As I said in my speech, I couldn't have done it without my family, friends and customers.  Thank you everyone and yay me!!! xo

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to you! Winning an award for all your hard work is such a great honour! AND...you looked FABULOUS!

    Jes (@ZandCsMom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOOW!!!!!!! SO, so happy for you. No doubt a deserving winner! Congrats, sis! love. kaisa

    ReplyDelete