27 May 2012

peaceful Sundays...


Thoughts from an amazing woman on this beautiful Sunday morning.  Finally had a good run without any IT band pain this morning and finished up by watching the Prostate Cancer Ride for Dad pass along Riverside Drive.  It was sunny & breezy and all around a wonderful morning.  It's one of those days that you can take in all that is around you and be grateful. It's a crazy time right now and yet I knew that I needed today to ground myself.  I needed a run to clear my head.  I needed time in the sunshine planting my garden and being in the yard.  Later friends will join me to bbq and hang out and just enjoy the peacefulness that summer days have to offer.  Wherever today may find you, I hope that you are peaceful.  Singing & dancing & loving.  Happy Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment